Monday, October 24, 2011

Hehehe, Um Yeah

So, last week...What happened to it? Where's my report?

Well, I'm sure that last week happened. In fact, I vaguely remember last Monday. But I had three doctor's appointments last week and Harry had one. All of them were at least 45 minutes away and I could take the kids to none of them. So I begged for people to take the kids when I couldn't be there and I prayed that one week of educational neglect wouldn't doom them for life.

The list of what we accomplished was short...math and reading happened most days (thank goodness books are portable). Mostly we rolled with the punches, tried to get to outside activities on time and I don't think anything major fell through the cracks.

We're back at it this week. Harry has a pulled leg muscle which is bad for a variety of reasons so he's not moving at all. That in itself should ensure that things go more smoothly. I don't have any appointments and as far as I know, none of the kids do either (I could check the calendar, but I kind of don't want to know if they do.). The dishwasher repair people are coming on Wednesday for the sixth time, but that's the extent of major house things. All in all, it should be a much quieter week. Thank goodness.

No comments: