Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesday

Tonight I have a swimming class at the local college, so everything gets compressed. It all has to be done by about 4--any cleaning, lessons, dinner prep. Otherwise you get a very cranky, somewhat frantic mom trying to leave. But it's worth it--so worth it to go swimming for two hours twice a week. I love it so far. It's hard, but fun.

Anyway, this is what we've done:

Some outside stuff this morning
Harry worked on his math lesson.
A grammar lesson, complete with copywork. We talked about the difference between sit and set.
We read a section of SOTW and answered some review questions. The PBS Nova site has a cool thing to create an aqueduct. That was a lot of fun. Tomorrow we'll make one out of clay (I think).
I still need to do some read-alouds. We went to the library this morning for some books, so while the pizza dough rises next, I'll read to the kids.

That's about it I guess. Pretty typical for a Tuesday seeing that we're out for most of it.

No comments: