Sunday, December 31, 2006

Daily Schedule

Our schedule is tied to Sam's speech classes--MTTh from 8:15-8:45. Also since I plan to enroll Harry in some classes, I need to figure out when those will be. I'm struggling with coming up with a schedule for those reasons. There are things I know I need/want to incorporate in our lives, so I need to enter those in first and use them as a framework for everything else.

I know Harry's classes will be Tuesday and/or Thursday depending which school I go through.

I want school to primarily be in the morning so we can have the afternoons to do fun things. But at the same time, Annika naps in the afternoon, so maybe that would be better...

I want to go see Soda at least twice a month for at least half a day

I want to get outside as much as humanly possible. We live in such a neat area where we can be outside comfortably most of the year, so I need to take advantage of that.


I'm sure there's more, but I'll have to think about it in the morning.

No comments: