Wednesday, March 21, 2012

(Emma) Jane Says:

Actual conversations I've had or overheard involving Emma:

At Costco, waiting for our tires to be rotated:

Annika: "This is taking a while."

Emma, nodding her head in agreement: "And a long time."

Looking out the window to where the tires are taken off,

"Mommy, what is that thing?"

"I don't know" (we'd been there for 2 hours & I just couldn't answer one more question.)

Figuring it out for herself, "Oh, it's a lifter upper."


Later on in the car. We were listening to NPR advertise their latest getaway to Paris.

"Mommy, we should go too!"

"mmhmm"

"Tomorrow because tonight they're closed"


And thus concludes the latest installment of "What My 4-Year-Old Is Thinking."

1 comment:

My Little Wonders said...

Too cute, especially the part about going tomorrow because tonight they are closed. ;)