Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi Again

So...it's summer time and we're hanging out at the beach and pool. Don't worry, all four of you, I'll be back soon. We're scheduled to start late August. Until then I'm planning, planning, planning. Oh my is 5th grade scary. And really having a 1st, 3rd, and 5th grader at the same time as a crazy 3yo? Stuff of nightmares.

I'm determined to start the year off right and get rid of the boogeyman in my closet (spellcheck actually has a preferred spelling for "boogeyman, btw) I'm organizing every little thing I can. I feel like I'm about halfway there right now--enough so that I can feel like we won't be sitting around staring at the ceiling, but not enough that I feel like I know what I'm doing.

As soon as I come out on the other side, I'll post some plans and ideas for the coming school year. Until then, enjoy the break!

No comments: